[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Michael Barger

I am an engineering and innovation executive who has extensive experience in new product development in semiconductor, sensors and instrumentation serving the defense, industrial and consumer markets. I am passionate about creating practical applications of advanced technology to create products that wow their owners.

I have led initiatives to create new product lines, building teams, partners and infrastructure to expand companies’ offerings and resulting market share. My engineering teams have developed disruptive technologies bringing to market high performance, high value products for semiconductor, process flow control, imaging and business systems. I am customer-focused while increasing profitability, yield improvement and market share using Six Sigma, benchmarking and other continuous improvement methodologies. My product development teams have been cross-functional/ interdisciplinary, spanning divisions; domestic and international, commercial and academic organizations. I am IP savvy including improving patent processes to increase patent applications and awards.
Occupation
Founder - Epinoya
Back