[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Martin Lund

For over 25 years, I have built a history of engaging leadership, growing businesses, strategic M&A, relationship cultivation, and innovation management for industry leaders like Intel, Broadcom, and Cadence

From my early days in the networking industry, I delivered the strategic leadership for both product management and engineering organizations. I was a contributor to the invention of several key elements of modern communication networks.

With Broadcom, I co-invented the key products that propelled Broadcom to become the undisputed leader in networking semiconductors. I helped grow Broadcom's switch business from zero to $1B and along the way cultivated strategic relationships with the top network equipment vendors and Cloud players.

At Cadence I’ve been leading a fast-paced culture of execution and growing the company’s IP market share from nothing to #1 in DSP, #1 in VIP and #2 in Design IP – all within a three-year period (IP business represents over 12% of Cadence revenue). Under my leadership, we expanded key IP business relationships with ARM, Intel, Samsung, TSMC, and others

I'm on LinkedIn to build strategic relationships, provide mentoring to start-ups and entrepreneurial individuals, and learn a new thing or two.
Occupation
Chief Executive Officer at Metaswitch Networks
Back