[XF] => 2011072
            [XFI] => 1030270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Recent content by Arthur Hanson

1. A

China is Waging Full Scale Economic/Technological War on USA

Barrons is among the most respected publications with a stellar track record, please back up you very, very serious accusations that cross the line into libel. Barrons has access to some of the very top and very best people in the tech sector world wide and has for years. All this is well...
  2. A

Chinese Hiring TSM Senior Engineers and Managers

The difference is Apple and TSM are very close allies, with Apple providing funding for TSM projects and being key in helping TSM surpass Samsung who Steve Jobs literally hated for IP theft concerning the first iPhone.
  3. A

Chinese Hiring TSM Senior Engineers and Managers

Quanxin Integrated Circuit Manufacturing (Jinan) and Wuhan Hongxin Semiconductor Manufacturing Co have hired over a 100 senior TSMC engineers and managers. You can bet the Chinese consider this a way to make a big leap. Now all they need is access to some of the restricted specialized...
  4. A

The Nanosheet Transistor Is the Next (and Maybe Last) Step in Moore’s Law

Dan, what do you think the impact of SOFI will be on the industry. Also do you think SOFI will have room for constant advancement like other processes or will quickly hit a dead end ? Also do you think SOFI will be stacked in interfaced layers mixing different processes? Any other thoughts...
  5. A

If China has these rankings, why would they send a single scientist, student or researcher to the US? Could you provide a well known, respected source. If this is true, when will they pull their students, researchers out of all western and other eastern countries and stop attending technical...
  6. A

Anyone who doesn't believe this is a very high stakes economic war has their eyes wide shut.
  7. A

What about Samsung?

Of the two foundries, who is the the most advanced at SOFI using small chips? I feel that is going to be a significant product in the future. Any thoughts or comments appreciated.
  8. A

Barrons, one of the very top economic publications has released an article how China is waging a full scale economic war on the US by stealing as much IP as possible, by a multi channel attack covering everything from sending students here, to front companies whose real purpose is to acquire...
  9. A

TSM Reaches Critical Mass, Technically and Financially

Dan, the market is set to increase at an exponential rate at the high end where TSM operates, when time permits I'll get into it. The coming size and speed of changes coming will take most by surprise. IP and IP protection will become key battlegrounds with this change because of its massive...
  10. A

Anarchist WILL Hurt Tech sector

We haven't had an honest president since Carter. The US system and the anarchist and much of the political system is about a free lunch for all and someone else will pay for it. The US is failing, because in the name of political correctness is accepting and promoting mediocrity through...
  11. A

The Whats, Whys, and Hows of TSMC-SoIC™

Dan, I know AMAT has been critical supplier in semi technology and is their equipment key in this stacking technology and what part do they play. I seem to remember a conference call from AMAT on this, but I can't say for sure. Any elaboration on AMAT's and others role in this would be...
  12. A

TSM Reaches Critical Mass, Technically and Financially

Yesterday the financial world fully woke up with a staggering 12.65 percent gain 7/27 and over 30% gain since I started this forum. TSM is now fully recognized as one of the keys to the financial and technical world.
  13. A

The economic damage is increasing by the day and this is not only damaging the US at an increasing rate, but the world economy by slowing progress in the world's largest economy and may even get to the point of reversing it, which is a major realistic concern. I just hope the protesters don't...
  14. A

Anarchist and the havoc they are causing will hurt not only the tech sector, but the entire economy. Draining valuable resources of all types to produce a constant stream of negative results is severely hurting everything, including the tech sector. Wreaking destruction and havoc randomly is a...
  15. A

Taiwan, Fulcrum of the World, Staggering Danger

SMIC has stolen TSMC technology before as determined in courts in Alameda and Santa Clara county in California and Chinese companies in general don't let the law stand in the way of using others technology.