[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021370
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

Al Gharakhanian

I have extensive multinational product marketing experience in semiconductors, intellectual properties, and services and have held senior marketing positions in companies such as Centillium, Exar, and Ensphere. I have taken deliberate steps to complement my marketing experience and have held senior sale and business development positions in sales in companies such as Xignal (acquired by National Semi.) and Upside. My career journey has exposed me to a number of thriving market segments and has helped me build deep understanding of several market segments such as Telecom, Broadband Access (DSL), Medical Electronics, and Optical Connectivity. I have led business units with $35M in revenues and have managed large teams of marketers and application engineers.
An engineer by training (M.S.E.E. Univ. of Illinois), I started my career as hardware design engineer and transitioned to product marketing at the conclusion of a mid-career MBA program (Pepperdine). During a one-year sabbatical in 2011, I joined Stanford University as a researcher in E.E. Department to explore the latest uses of semiconductors and MEMS in medical devices and imaging focusing on Cardiology and Ultrasound Imaging
Occupation
Managing Director Upside Sales & Business Development

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back