[ThemeHouse/XLink] => 1000970
            [ThemeHouse/XPress] => 1010570
            [XF] => 2021071
            [XFI] => 1050270
        )

[wordpress] => /var/www/html
)

advancedchip

Web Development, Book Authoring, Industry Reporting, and Design of IP Cores and ICs

Background Information
==============================

As a master of science of one of the top universities in China and as a PhD candidate of several top world universities, I possess sound foundation of semiconductor physics as well as basics of analog and digital ICs and components. I am familiar with the semiconductor components and CMOS processing technologies as well.

I am an experienced chip designer with more than 8 years of design career. I am particularly specialized in FPGA, DSP, SOC and RF design and I am also skilled at designing mixed analog and digital circuits. Since 2009 I entered into the VLSI industry and have designed numerous chips in various industry fields for a number of clients.

English has been my working language for long and hence my proficiency of English is at the native level. I used to be one of the key personnel in multinationals of the non-silicon industries in earlier days of my career.

Website for the Latest Information of the World's IC Technology & Industry
===========================================================================

I am developing a portal for the IC industry. Its aim is to provide users access to all key development on the research, development, design and manufacturing of IC technologies. Following contents will be covered:

Research on basic IC theory - research results of major universities and research institutions (including research institutions affiliated to large companies) in the world;
Chip design: new chip design theory, algorithm, language, model, software (EDA) and platforms, new chip design results, including IP cores;
Chip product development: model product development, testing and trial production (before mass production);
Chip manufacturing: new manufacturing technologies and new technology nodes (including main processes, materials, processes, equipment, and software).

Users can get the latest technical information on this website. At present, the basic framework and codes of the website are basically completed, and parts of the content are also published.

There is no similar website in the world.

In addition, the website has opened up a special database about modem chip IP cores, and users can browse the basic information of the main modem IP cores, which is the introduction of the main content of these IP cores. The main reason for designing such content is that I specially design the modem chip, so I pay special attention to this part of the technology.

The other part of the website is to introduce the book about IP core design that I am writing now, written in English, with the title "Silicon IP-More than just Design". The main reason for the slow progress in writing is that there is too much work to do: developing and maintaining websites, designing IP cores, writing books on chips, business contacts, and other things.

The website also introduces the "Monthly Report on World IC Technology Progress" compiled by me.

The website has also opened a forum, waiting for you to settle in and publish your opinions.

There are also search functions, conducting surveys, and user registration and user information management, uploading your own news (the progress of your company’s chip technology). The functions of the website will gradually increase and improve as the development progresses.

If you are interested in participating in the website project, please feel free to contact us. You may invest in, or promote the website. However, the content of the website is currently only in English and is geared towards English-speaking countries. Whether the Chinese version will be added in the future depends on the situation. And the website cannot be accessed by domestic users for some reason.

My goal is to build the best network platform to introduce the world's chip technology progress. If you want to understand the chip technology, you only need to go to this platform.

Book titled “Silicon IP – More than just Design”
====================================================
This book or rather a platform, a knowledge center, an information hub or an interactive venue on the Internet is being prepared along with my design work. It contains all aspects of the IP core business, industry, technology as well as design process. It will become a book in huge volume - perhaps thousands of pages in A4 size, possibly web based and forever-updated (in the area of IP Core) with an interim title of "Silicon IP – More than just Design". The topic will go far beyond just the design aspect of the IP industry, and it will eventually all major sectors of this business. I will publish a small part of it in document formats such as Word or PDF, and also a small part of it will be made available at my website. But if you want more, you need pay for them.

Here below is a recently updated chaptering plan (it's changing on daily basis):

Part 01 IP Core Introduction Chapter 00
Part 01 IP Core Introduction Chapter 5 IP Core Market

Part 02 IP Core Types Chapter 1
Part 02 IP Core Types Chapter 2 - Verification IP
Part 02 IP Core Types Chapter 3 - Programmable Logic IP Cores in SoC Design

Part 03 IP Core Deliverables

Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 1
Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 2
Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 3 - IP Core Generation for ASIC Design
Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 4 - Efficient and Fast Prototyping and Porting to ASIC using Synopsys Tools
Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 5 - Design and Reuse of Components
Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 6 - IP Core Design
Part 04 IP Core Development Flow Chapter 7 - IP Core Design in VLSI Process Standard 2021

Part 05 IP Core Development Tools Chapter

Part 06 IP Core Design Languages Chapter 1 - VHDL
Part 06 IP Core Design Languages Chapter 2 - Verilog
Part 06 IP Core Design Languages Chapter 3 - Matlab

Part 07 IP Core Design Technology Chapter 1 - ASIC
Part 07 IP Core Design Technology Chapter 2 - FPGA
Part 07 IP Core Design Technology Chapter 3 - SDR
Part 07 IP Core Design Technology Chapter 4 - DSP
Part 07 IP Core Design Technology Chapter 5 - GPU

Part 08 IP Core from Soft to Hard

Part 10 IP Core Interface Chapter

Part 11 IP Core Integration Chapter 2 - IP Cores In SoC
Part 11 IP Core Integration Chapter

Part 12 IP Core Testing

Part 13 IP Core Protection

Part 14 IP Core Verification

Part 15 IP Core License

Part 16 IP Core Management

Part 17 IP Core Sources Chapter 1 IP Core Sources
Part 17 IP Core Sources Chapter 2 - IP Core Developers

Part 18 IP Core Trustworthiness & Reliability

References Codes
References Literature
References Websites

World IC Technology Development Monthly Report
==================================================

This report is the only monthly report in the industry that timely reports the progress of various aspects of IC technology worldwide, involving the latest developments in the following areas:

Research on fundamental IC theories - research results of major universities and research institutions (including research institutions affiliated to large companies) in the world;
IC design: new IC design theory, algorithm, language, mode, software (EDA) and platforms, new IC design results
IC product development: development, testing and trial production of model products (before mass production)
IC manufacturing: new manufacturing technologies and new technology nodes (including main processes, materials, equipment, and software)

Authoring
=========================================

I write and publish articles, essays, and posts for various media, web portals and ezines in the areas of integrated circuits, particularly about the latest progress in research, development, design and manufacturing, not just in silicon based ICs, but also in forth coming new generations of IC technologies, such as quantum chips, superconducting chips, DNA computing etc. Special works in some of these areas are also being written, as well as ebooks for education, and publication.

Design of Modem - Modulator & Demodulator - IP Cores
========================================================

My current design focuses on modulation and demodulation IC cores for satellite broadband Internet and wireless communications.I orient myself as one of the top modem (modulation + demodulation) IC designers for satellite broadband Internet.

I have been concentrating on satellite and wireless communications over the last couple of years, specializing in modulation and demodulation for satellite broadband and wireless communications in the DVB standard series. I have studied satellite and wireless communications over the last couple of years, concentrating on modulation and demodulation for satellite broadband uplink communications in the DVB standard series. I have designed a demodulator IP core based on FPGA and CMOS, and I am preparing for another modem IP core based on probably SDR/DSP etc. In addition I have been preparing for a book called "Modulation and demodulation IC design for satellite communications" with special focus on broadband Internet uplink and LEO satellites operating according to DVB standards.

My designs are involved in satellite / wireless communications, modulation and demodulation, error correction and coding technologies and some wireless communications technologies, as well as IC design technologies, tools and methodologies. I am developing my modem ICs with the latest reconfigurable technologies based mainly on FPGA. On the FPGA many processing units such as GPU, DSP are integrated which can make the modems compatible with as many communications protocols, standards and modulation schemes as possible. I've developed some separate IPs such as modulators, and demodulators and at the moment I am working on a modulator based in FPGA, HDL and others to cope with several modulation schemes such as BPSK, FSK, MSK, OQPSK, UQPSK and for DVB S2X applications. The modem IPs are available as proprietorial IP products in the form of HDL codes or binary netlists, which can be integrated into modem blocks of other modem vendors.
The IP cores can be incorporated into various terminals, indoor and outdoor units and modems on the ground. IPs available for sale or custom IPs can be designed based upon your specifications and requirements.

Apart from the DVB standards of satellite communiations, my IP core design work has also been spreading to a wider ares of industry standards, among them also including the following:

RDIF for IoT (Internet of Things)
WiFi

Other protocols over IoT:

CELLULAR (5G)
Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Energy/ Bluetooth LE
Cellular
LoRa/LoRaWan
LTE
NB-IoT
NFC (Near Field Communication)
UWB
ZigBee
Z-Wave

Rest of the Communications Protocols:

ATSC
CDMA
DATA-OVER-CABLE SERVICE INTERFACE SPECIFICATION (DOCSIS)
DTMB
EDGE
GPRS
GSM
INTERNET PROTOCOL OVER SATELLITE (IPOS)
ISDB-T/C/S
J.83B
TD-SCDMA
WCDMA
WIMAX
WLAN

Design of Other Types of IP Cores
=====================================

And finally, I also can design other types of IP Cores for you as an outsourcer or as a subcontractor, undertaking part of your entire design project, minimizing your cost and time to market and maximizing your productivity and profit. The range of design is not restricted, and therefoe encompass all major, mainstream chip technologies such as AI, ML, FPGA and others. I will offer you competitive prices while maintaining the quality at the frontiere.

Thank you for your time reading this letter and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Mark Chen

Angelia Technologies / ITech

Email:
angeliamodem@protonmail.com
Websites:
http://www.angelia.eu.org
Website
http://www.ipcoredesign.net
Company
Angelia Technologies
Occupation
engineer

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.