- This event has passed.
Wright-Patterson AFB Tech Expo
The Wright-Patterson AFB Tech Expo will be taking place on Wednesday, 30 March, 2022. The Tech Expo is an event to bring government and industry together to collaborate on mission requirements and technology solutions in an open environment. Industry partners will be showcasing the latest mission-centric technologies.
This is an opportunity for the organizations and units structured under the Air Force Material Command, Air Force Institute of Technology, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, 88th Air Base Wing, 445th Airlift Wing, Air Force Research Laboratory, National Air and Space Intelligence Center and other tenant units to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals. This free event is open to all personnel and is located right on your installation. Attend without incurring travel expenses.
0830-0930 Senior Leadership Tour: This is a unique chance for senior leadership and subject matter experts to come together and preview the exhibits in a time-efficient manner. This is a guided tour of the Expo before it opens up to everyone. Each exhibitor will give a one-minute presentation of available products and services. This is a great way to pinpoint the type of solutions and products you may want to look into further as well as collaborate with fellow colleagues.
0930-1300 Tech Expo: This is open to all personnel to come out, network, and collaborate with industry partners.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
- Stay current on industry trends
- Evaluate the latest emerging technologies related to your mission
- Explore innovative solutions to current challenges
- Connect with industry partners
- Meet new solutions providers
- Discover ways to adapt new technologies into existing infrastructures
- Share knowledge on future requirements
- Learn about enhancements to current products and services
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives