- This event has passed.
What You Can Do While the Formal Run is In-Progress
September 17, 2019
Register For This Web Seminar
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM US/Pacific
Imagine you have a formal job currently running in another window, and you are in a quandary about whether to keep it going or to kill it to save computer resources and time. In this segment we will show you the information you can use to decide whether to continue or stop.
Who Should Attend
- Verification Engineers and Managers
What You Will Learn
- How to monitor the formal engines’ “health” in real time
- Why a given property analysis might be getting stuck
- How to check that a run’s behavior is consistent with the expected alignment between the DUT’s structure and the formal engines’ algorithmic strengths
- Leveraging all of the above to make the final “continue or start over” decision