- This event has passed.
Webinar: Marine Craft Dynamic Motion with Simcenter Flomaster
July 18, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
A new capability was introduced in the latest release of Simcenter Flomaster 2019.1. Join this event to find out how to quickly and accurately model the transient motion of marine vessels and the effects this has on the fluid systems.
This presentation considers the use of Simcenter Flomaster in the development process of a submarine. It explores the use of the environment models to dynamically control the systems attitude and accelerations. It starts with an overview of these new capabilities before examining a higher complexity model during a surfacing event.
What You Will Learn
- The new environment model components
- Dynamic node control for attitude and acceleration
- How to quickly and easily configure a system to use this
- Simple modelling techniques using this new functionality
- How to develop systems further using controllers
- Application of these techniques within the marine industry
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in:
- Marine Engineering
- System Simulation
- Transient modelling
- Post-processing and result visualisation