- This event has passed.
Webinar: Driving Sustainability Into Your Cosmetics Brands
September 28, 2022 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
The cosmetics and beauty industry has always been at the forefront of product innovation, adapting to consumer needs, new trends and regulations. Consumer demand for more sustainable and conscious products is posing some new challenges to the industry. Formulators seek greener, traceable ingredients and products must be delivered in the best possible package.
• How can we ensure that all our brands are consistent?
• How can we drive sustainability to all our products?
• How can we ensure that my new packages are more sustainable?
Join us for this upcoming webinar where we discuss the complexities of sustainable beauty. We will provide you with the relevant examples and solutions you need to advance into your digitalization path to meet the ever-increasing demands of conscious consumers.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation. For more information on Siemens Digital Industries Software products and services, visit http://sw.siemens.com.
Vice President, Consumer Products & Retail, US Sales
Siemens Industry Software, Inc.
• Jill is the Vice President, Consumer Products & Retail, US Sales at Siemens Industry Software, Inc. Jill has 30+ years of experience in Consumer Products & Retail. Before her current role she worked with various companies in the Retail, Apparel, Footwear, Home Goods, Furniture, Textiles, and Aerospace Industries to provide technological solutions for Design, Product Development, SKU Management, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution (CAD, PLM, ERP, AWMS, Shop Floor Control, and Spreading & Cutting Automation).
• Jill holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Textile Management & Manufacturing from Clemson University and an MBA from Duke University, Fuqua School of Business.
• Jill resides in the Greater San Diego, CA area and has many interests including traveling, languages, art, photography, and music of just about all genres, but Blues, in particular.