- This event has passed.
Webinar: Discover Ansys Discovery – teaching through Multiphysics simulation
September 6, 2022 @ 3:00 AM - 4:00 AM
This online workshop will explorehow the new and engaging Ansys Discovery tool can help engineering educators. With live demonstrations, you’ll experience how to use Ansys Discovery and how it connects industry and university and paves the way for your students.
SEPTEMBER 6, 2022
3 AM EDT / 8 AM BST / 12:30 PM IST
About this Webinar
This online workshop will explore how the new and engaging Ansys Discovery tool can help engineering educators. Through live demonstrations, you will experience how to use Ansys Discovery for classic educational examples and how it connects industry and university and paves the ways of your students for more advanced industrial complex simulation tools.
- What is Ansys Discovery?
- How Ansys Discovery can be used in teaching?
Discovery Live Demos:
- Simulation set-up and solving of common simulation problems taught in structural, fluids, and heat transfer courses together with more complex industry-relevant versions of the same problems
Ansys Teaching and LearningResources
- Overview of the many Ansys platforms and resources designed to support both students and educators.
Discussions and Q&A
What you will learn
- Discover the new and engaging Ansys Discovery tool
- Learn how you can enhance simulationcourses across different physics with powerful geometry prep & modeling, high-fidelity and fast, live physics simulation in Discovery
- Apply this easy-to-use tool to enrich the class experiences of students by visualization tools and better storytelling of the course materials
- Explore our newly developed simulation resources, specifically designed to assist educators
Who should Attend
This event is aimed at current Ansys Mechanical, CFD and Multiphysics Campus License owners and educators looking for ideas to teach simulation to undergraduate students with Ansys Discovery.
- Nick Stefani, Madhumita Saravana Kumar, Janos Plocher, Christopher Blomberg, Wen Zhao