- This event has passed.
Webinar: Boosting Electronics Reliability with Thermal Simulation
December 8, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Time: 9:00 am PST | 12:00 pm EST | 18:00 CET
With the ever-growing demand for higher performance in the electronics industry, the need for improved thermal management presents new challenges. Complex designs experience more demanding heat loads that must be kept within safe temperatures.
Join this webinar to learn how Altair SimLab can be leveraged to improve reliability and reduce design iterations with a robust and comprehensive thermal simulation toolset, usable even by non-experts with complex simulation problems.
Attendees will also learn about:
- Increase reliability and lifespan by maintaining a safe temperature for electronics components
- How to adequately deal with ever-increasing power density and design complexity
- Handling complex electronic assemblies including PCB layers and housing structures
- How to Include the effects of components such as fans and implement control systems for thermal throttling
- Achieving reliable results for experts and non-experts with a streamlined workflow
Can’t attend the live event? We’ve got you covered! Register now, and we’ll send you a link to view the webinar on-demand after the live broadcast.
Application Engineer, Electronics
Daniel Rivera is a mechatronics engineer, passionate about embedded systems, drones and metrology. Daniel graduated from the Technological Institute of Monterrey in Mexico City and is keen on finding encompassing solutions to modern engineering problems. At Altair, he supports customers on a daily basis in the electronics domain, from electro-thermal simulations to multiphysics problems. Through the use of Altair simulation tools, he seeks to empower customers so they can develop more reliable products. Prior to working at Altair, he was involved in academic projects involving intelligent control systems and automation.