- This event has passed.
Webinar: Arm-Based Custom SoC Design for IoT Using Cadence Cloud
July 9, 2019
IoT is growing exponentially, with low-power devices being connected across our homes, cities and industrial environments. From start-ups to large enterprises, IoT solution providers are taking advantage of custom system-on-chip (SoC) design to benefit from the reduction in materials cost, area, and power.
Join Arm and Cadence for a step-by-step demonstration of how to quickly and easily start designing your own Arm-based IoT SoC on the cloud within minutes.
- How to access Arm® Cortex®-M0 and Cortex-M3 processors for no upfront fee instantly through the Arm DesignStart™ portal
- How to obtain and use the Cadence® CloudBurst™ Platform design environment
- How to get started designing your custom SoC
- Chris Shore, Director of IoT and Embedded Solutions, Arm
- Craig Johnson, VP Cloud Solutions, Cadence