- This event has passed.
Virtual Development of Augmented Reality HUD Solutions
March 10 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
March 10, 2020
4 AM EDT / 8 AM GMT / 9 AM CET
Automotive head-up displays (HUDs) present data within the driver’s field of view. The best HUDs and HMIs are ergonomically designed so drivers can keep their eyes on the road at all times.
As the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market grows, the demand for HUDs increases. To keep up with this demand, engineers need a fast and effective way to design, optimize, test and validate HUDs by defining functional specifications, quality targets, human factors and safety criteria.
The ANSYS and Elektrobit partnership makes it easier than ever to virtually design, assess and test an augmented reality HUD prototype in real-life driving conditions. In this webinar, our speakers will demonstrate how optical simulation and virtual prototyping can help to solve the challenges of HUD design.
- Design the best HUDs for cars using ANSYS SPEOS simulation for HUD design and analysis
- Experience your HUD designs within an immersive digital reality environment using ANSYS VRXPERIENCE HMI
- Assess and test augmented reality HUD HMI prototypes in real-life driving conditions using VRXPERIENCE HMI & EB GUIDE arware Augmented Reality software
- Ludovic Manillier, SPEOS Expert, ANSYS
- Lionel Bennes, VRXPERIENCE Product Manager, ANSYS
- Dirk Spiesswinke, EB Guide Aware Product Manager, Elektrobit