- This event has passed.
TSMC 2022 NA OIP Ecosystem Forum
October 26 @ 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Join us at the TSMC 2022 NA OIP Ecosystem Forum!
NA OIP Ecosystem Forum (In-Person Event)
Date: October 26, 2022 (Wednesday)
Time: 9:00a.m. – 6:30p.m.
Venue: Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054
NA OIP Ecosystem Forum (Online VOD Event)
Date: November 10, 2022 (Thursday)
Website link to be announced in November
- Emerging advanced node design challenges and corresponding design flows and methodologies for N3/N3E, N4/N4P, N5/N5A, N6/N7, N12e, N22, and 28eF technologies
- Latest 3DIC chip stacking and advanced packaging processes, and innovative 3DIC design enablement technologies and solutions targeting HPC and mobile applications
- Updated design solutions for specialty technologies enabling ultra-low voltage, analog migration, mmWave RF, and automotive designs targeting automotive and IoT designs
- Ecosystem-specific TSMC reference flow implementations, P& R optimization, machine learning to improve design quality and productivity, and cloud-based design solutions
- Successful, real-life applications of design technologies and IP solutions from ecosystem members and TSMC customers
For more information on the TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum, e-mail us at: email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 TSMC OIP Ecosystem Forum!
Your health and safety are important to us. TSMC continues to monitor guidelines for health safety measures from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, California Department of Public Health, and the Santa Clara County Department of Public Health. TSMC will follow applicable federal, state and local laws, then adapt TSMC plans accordingly and share updates with you.Share this post via: