- This event has passed.
THE ENGINE OF AUTO TECH INNOVATION
August 18 @ 8:00 AM - August 20 @ 5:00 PM
TU-Automotive Detroit is the biggest, best and most influential auto tech event in the world, and the only place to meet the most innovative minds in connected cars, mobility & autonomous vehicles under one roof.
WE ARE GOING FULLY VIRTUAL
As the world has continued to adapt over the past few months, we have been continuously reviewing the best ways to serve the Automotive community. We believe the need for our community to connect, inform and innovate is stronger than ever and Informa Tech Automotive Group is committed to providing you this platform.
Our virtual event will deliver the same, high-quality content including world renowned keynotes, conference tracks, workshops, roundtables and working groups that we are known for. We are excited to provide new innovative networking opportunities through data driven networking engagements across various new virtual formats.
Driving the Future of Automotive- Trends and Outlook that are Building a New Automotive Roadmap
- What has the industry learned from Covid-19?
- How will the need to get back to business in the “new normal” drive innovation and agility?
- Will we see changes in how the industry collaborates following this global pandemic?
- How will the industry adapt to deal with potential change in customer needs and wants?
Shared Mobility in the Age of Social Distancing
- How can MSPs pivot their operating model to ensure consistent revenue while maintaining passenger safety?
- What can mobility companies do to overcome barriers to consumer adoption of shared mobility services?
- Are insurers prepared for the new normal mobility model?
The Complexity and Layered Landscape of Cybersecurity
- Are sensors being developed and installed in cars too quickly? What are the consequences?
- Should OEMs install their own security for each component or rely on suppliers?
- Discover whether blockchain is the potential solution for suppliers and OEMs