- This event has passed.
The 2019 Material Intelligence Seminar and ANSYS Granta User Meeting
November 12, 2019
Maximize value from materials IP
From materials test data to design and application information, how do you ensure materials knowledge is captured, applied, and re-used?
Empower Simulation, and Design
Find out how to deliver accurate, consistent materials data direct into your PLM, CAD, and simulation software.
Connect islands of materials knowledge
How can a single source of materials information help you create better products? See how to avoid inconsistencies, inaccuracies, and wasted effort.
Improve Additive Manufacturing
Discover how to ensure traceability, capture data for powders, materials, and parts, and understand process parameters and their impact on performance.
Avoid business risk
Learn how to base decisions on robust data about materials and specifications – avoid risks, e.g., related to restricted substances or supply issues.
Hear from industry speakers
Meet industry speakers, who have implemented materials information technology. Previous speakers include Rolls-Royce and Jaguar Land Rover.
What did Previous attendees think?
“Very interesting discussions with members from the industry”
“Very useful to network with like-minded companies”
“Excellent seminar, very well organized and presented information”
“The UK User Group meeting is the perfect form for giving key stakeholder colleagues an in-depth introduction to GRANTA MI”
Open Seminar–Nov 12
What does it take to achieve material intelligence?
This Seminar is open to anyone with an interest in materials information and its applications in areas including: additive manufacturing, materials engineering, the digital twin, product development, the supply chain, quality, purchasing, warranty, and meeting environmental and regulatory objectives. Share problems and experiences with colleagues from other engineering enterprises, hear and discuss industry cases studies, and ask questions about the latest materials information technology and best practice.
- Learn how effective management and use of information about engineering materials saves time and cost, enables innovation, and reduces risk
- Hear practical examples from speakers in industry: how implementing ‘material intelligence’ is delivering business benefit to organizations like yours
- See demonstrations of the latest materials software, including new tools to manage the workflows associated with materials data.
Granta Design User Meeting–Nov 13
This event is open to current users of GRANTA MI or CES Selector software. In addition to providing training on how to get the most from the software, the UGM is the ideal forum for networking and sharing experiences with other users, learning about the latest software developments and planned enhancements, asking questions about best practice, and providing your feedback and input to the Granta development team.
- Learn how to get more from Granta tools for materials information management, and materials decision-making
- Hear about the latest and future product developments
- Share experience with other users and get your questions answered by Granta experts
- Meet the Granta Product Management team and give feedback and key requirements
- See how the Granta user community benefits from Granta joining the ANSYS family.
Advanced User Training–Nov 14
Receive in-depth user training, get support and answers to your questions.
- Take part in our half-day practice-oriented training
- Get valuable tips and tricks from our experts
- Optimize your GRANTA MI implementation and get the most out of CES Selector.
- Alfred Karcher, Daniel Manocchio – Manager Material Technology
Venue and Accommodation
Hilton Munich Park Hotel
Am Tucherpark 7
€189,00 per night
Rate includes buffet breakfast.
Reduced rate rooms are available until Friday, October 4.
To book either visit this link or call +49-89-38450 and quote “ANSYS Granta” to receive the reduced rate.
Granta User Dinner
Tuesday, Nov 12
5:30pm – leave hotel
6pm – dinner at Seidelei (www.seidelei.com)
7:30pm – optional trip to the GOP theatre to see the “Slow” show (pre-registration required) (www.variete.de/muenchen/programm/slow)