- This event has passed.
SystemC Evolution Fika
September 15, 2022
Workshop on the Evolution of SystemC Standards
The SystemC Evolution Fika is a series of online workshops to discuss the latest SystemC developments and applications. We refer to these workshops as fikas, to honor the fika tradition of sharing a coffee, slowing down a bit, and talking about things that we care about.
Date: 15 September 2022
Time: 16:00 – 18:00 CEST
Location: Online, Virtual Workshop.
Registration will open in August.
- Ola Dahl, Ericsson (Chair)
- Martin Barnasconi, NXP
- Jerome Cornet, STMicroelectronics
- Christian Sauer, Cadence
- Mark Burton, Qualcomm
- Peter de Jager, Intel
Call for Presentations
Increasingly, virtual prototypes are used in safety-related context. In automotive and avionics, for instance, commonly known and discussed use cases include the development of embedded software as well as their use as executable spec across the vendor chain.
We would like to look at their value for the design & verification of safety-critical systems. How are they used? What are the benefits? How useful are the results? We are looking for contributions illustrating the use of SystemC-based Virtual Prototypes for:
- What do we need? The validation of safety relevant scenarios, interfacing, e.g. with requirement management, FME(D)A and modeling methodologies
- Will it work? The design and verification of safety mechanisms, potentially applying fault injection techniques to stimulate faulty behavior
- How well will it work? What can we predict? The extraction of relevant metrics and their correlation to implementation, such as the fault space and its diagnostic coverage.
- How well is this use supported by current SystemC standard and established modeling approaches?
Please share your insights, observations and practical (good and/or bad) experiences, and submit your proposal for a presentation to email@example.com!
Contact usShare this post via: