- This event has passed.
Start by Validating Your Choice of Materials
March 24 @ 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
March 24, 2020
11 AM EDT / 3 PM GMT
To develop an optimal product, you must optimize both the structure and the materials. Typically, a huge amount of time and effort is spent refining the structure using simulation, but little attention is paid to the choice of materials. Designers usually choose materials they’ve used before or are familiar with.
This process often leads to a sub-optimal product. A better choice of material may result in a better/higher-performing product and increased competitive advantage. Join this webinar to hear how ANSYS GRANTA Selector solves this issue by quickly evaluating the performance of all classes of engineering materials and identifying optimal materials before you start a simulation.
What You Will Learn
- Common approaches to choosing materials and the implication of “poor” material choices
- How to quickly identify the best materials for your application, using GRANTA Selector, and validate that you are using the correct ones
- How to integrate GRANTA Selector with your simulation products
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone involved in choosing materials – e.g., design engineers, materials experts
- Simulation analysts who want to focus their simulations on the most productive routes