- This event has passed.
SPIE/OSA Biomedical Optics
June 20 - June 24
ICM─International Congress Center
20 – 24 June 2021
Call for Papers 2021 is open
The European Conferences on Biomedical Optics is the premier European event bringing together scientists, engineers, and clinicians who work with optics and photonics to solve problems in biomedicine. Co-located with Laser World of Photonics, it is an excellent opportunity to connect with other researchers.
Present your research and join us for ECBO 2021 in June.
Mark your calendar
20-24 June 2021
16 February 2021
Visit the webpage
- Advances in Microscopic Imaging
Includes: Quantitative Phase Imaging workshop
- Preclinical and Clinical Optical Diagnostics
- Diffuse Optical Spectroscopy and Imaging
- Optoacoustic Methods and Applications in Biophotonics
- Novel Biophotonics Techniques and Applications
Includes: Advances in Scattering Tomographies workshop
- Optical Coherence Imaging Techniques and Imaging in Scattering Media
- Translation of Lasers and Biophotonics Technologies and Procedures: Toward the Clinic