- This event has passed.
Smart Connectivity & Compute (Korea)
A Digital Experience – October 21
CadenceCONNECT will introduce you to optimized design methodologies for electronics system applications. The event brings together Cadence technology users, developers, and industry experts for networking, sharing best practices on critical design and verification issues and discovering new techniques for designing advanced silicon, SoCs, and systems.
CadenceCONNECT is excited to welcome our two keynote speakers Tom Beckley, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Custom IC & PCB Group of Cadence and Seokhyeong Kang, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH).
- 9:30 – 10:00: Keynote: Tom Beckley Senior Vice President and General Manager, Custom IC & PCB Group, Cadence
- 10:00 – 10:30: Keynote: Seokhyeong Kang, Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH)
- 10:30 – 11:30: Technical Sessions
- 13:30 – 16:00: Technical Sessions
Presentations by Cadence and users in the following areas:
- RF/5G Design
- Designing with ML
- AI Applications/Enablement
- Partner Perspective