- This event has passed.
September 6, 2022 - September 8, 2022
International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices – September 6-8, 2022
The International Conference on Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices (SISPAD) provides an international forum for the presentation of leading-edge research and development results in the field of process and device simulation. SISPAD is one of the longest-running conferences devoted to technology computer-aided design (TCAD) and advanced modeling of novel semiconductor devices and nano-electronic structures.
The University of Granada is proud to host the conference in 2022. Details on invited speakers, technical program and social program will be posted here as soon as they are available.
Two satellite workshops will be offered on the day before the main conference starts (Monday, September 5): Modeling and characterization of 2D materials for More than Moore applications and Monte Carlo simulation: Beyond Moore’s Law. There are still available slots for Tutorials or Workshops on September 5 or September 9, please contact us if you are interested in organizing one.
We hope to see you in Granada in September.
Francisco Gámiz – Conference Chair
Cristina Medina – TPC co-Chair
CALL FOR PAPERS
High-quality contributions in the following areas are solicited:
- Modeling and simulation of all types of semiconductor devices, including FinFETs, GAA FETs, ultra-thin SOI devices, emerging memory devices, new material-based nanodevices, optoelectronic devices, TFTs, sensors, power electronic devices, spintronic devices, tunnel FETs, SETs, organic electronic devices, and bioelectronic devices
- Modeling and simulation of all sorts of semiconductor processes, including first principles material design, and growth simulation of nano-scale fabrication
- Fundamental aspects of device modeling and simulation, including quantum transport, thermal transport, fluctuation, noise, and reliability
- Compact modeling for circuit simulation, including low-power, high frequency, and power electronics applications
- Process/device/circuit co-simulation in context with system design and verification
- Equipment, topography, lithography modeling
- Interconnect modeling, including noise and parasitic effects
- Numerical methods and algorithms, including grid generation, user-interface, and visualization
- Metrology for the modeling of semiconductor devices and processes
- Multiscale approach from First Principles to TCAD simulations
- Estimation with TCAD and machine learning
- Neuromorphic devices and quantum computing
- Multi-physics simulation
Original 2-page abstracts with illustrations will be accepted for review.
The accepted contributions will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committe and will be published as 4-page letters in a special issue of Solid-State Electronics (Elsevier), named “Letters from SISPAD”. The Committee will also select the best contributions and will invite the authors to extend the abstract to a full paper (7-10 pages) to be published, after a regular review process, to another special issue of Solid-State Electronics (Elsevier).Share this post via: