- This event has passed.
SecuryzrTM integrated Security Services Platform (iSSP): Services for lifecycle security management
Tuesday, March 22, 2022
- 10:00 AM (CET)
- 5:30 PM (CET) / 11:30 AM (EST)
Nowadays, fleets of connected devices have operational needs to maintain over time a relevant level of security. To mitigate the growing threats and vulnerabilities in the field and protect end-user devices from cyberattacks at both the network and device levels, a new strategy is needed to filter attacks in real time and implement a centralized protection mechanism for all connected modules. While device-to-device communication remains operational, a secure cloud-based device manager, capable of ensuring secure operation throughout the devices’ lifecycle is needed.
SecuryzrTM integrated Security Services Platform (iSSP) enables the secure provisioning, deployment and management of a fleet of devices from the cloud. The solution manages heterogeneous fleets of devices with different services:
- Key provisioning to securely provision the chip devices with secret key across the supply chain,
- Firmware Update (FOTA/FUOTA) to securely provide chips with their software and then update them physically or over the air, to maintain their security level,
- Devices Monitoring and cyber intelligence to provide a proactive security service, retrieving cyber security logs from the chips, analyzing them and sending instructions back to the chip fleet if necessary,
- Devices Identity to guarantee trust from the chip to the cloud, to the devices, users and data through devices multi-factor authentication that allows resistance against impersonation, replay, and in the event of an initial compromise.
This webinar will present Secure-IC’s new solution and associated added-value security services.Share this post via: