- This event has passed.
RF Sampo: Future mobile radio frequency technologies and solutions
March 16, 2023 @ 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Welcome to our national RF Seminar
We warmly invite you to join us at the highly anticipated national RF seminar, “Future mobile radio frequency technologies and solutions”, hosted by the RF Sampo project. Early research and new skills are essential for successful engineering as we transition from 5G to 6G technologies in the forthcoming decade. This seminar will discuss a comprehensive selection of topics – from current 5G technology to 6G visions – to ensure these ambitions can become a reality. We’ll explore the latest developments with 5G technology and dive into 6G visions to ensure that you are up-to-date on modern trends.
We’re grateful to the Business Finland Veturi program for its commitment to creating a national network of RF technologies. We can’t wait to watch it develop enhanced 5G and 6G solutions. We invite you to join us on this journey. Don’t miss out!
Chair of the RF Sampo steering group
Save the Date
- Thursday, March 16 2023, 8:30-16:00
- University of Oulu, lecture hall L3
- Registration required for free seminar (see below)
- On-site attendance is strongly recommended, but remote access will be provided for online registered attendee
- Lunch and coffee breaks served for on-site attendees