- This event has passed.
Reduce Design Time with PCB Productivity Toolbox
October 13, 2020
Biggest loss in designer productivity occurs in the editing and tweaking of designs leading to lowest performance gain per unit of time. Under a very tight schedule, it comes down to zero. It can be significantly improved with Cadence’s Allegro PCB Productivity Toolbox.
Cadence’s Allegro PCB Productivity Toolbox is designed to streamline the most tedious tasks. It is integrated into the Editor Canvas, offering a range of powerful utilities that help in improving the design of complex PCBs.
At this free webinar, learn from our expert:
- Handling of Geometry using utilities during Pre & Post layout Stage
- How to easily redefine geometries using library data
- How to use Options to manage layout activities on complex board designs
- How to reduce manufacturing cost through the handling and amending of the Final Deliverables.
- Best practices on Extraction & analysis of assembly data and across Versions
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 12:30 pm (India Time)
- Registration closes at 10:00 pm on Monday, October 12, 2020.
- If you register, please plan on attending.
For questions and inquiries, or issues with registration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org