- This event has passed.
Overview and Trends in Ansys Fluids
May 27, 2020 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
May 27, 2020
11:30 AM (IST)
Thousands of universities around the world use Ansys academic engineering simulation software to help undergraduate students learn physics principles; researchers to solve complex engineering problems; and postgraduate students to produce data for their master’s theses or doctoral dissertations. Whether teaching fluids concepts to undergraduates or performing research into multiphysics domains, Ansys can help you solve your engineering challenges.
Join our webinar to explore how Ansys can easily and affordably help you teach the next generation of engineers to perform cutting edge research and learn about the latest updates through 2020.
This webinar will help you to:
- Understand the vast array of tools that are available within the Ansys fluids portfolio
- Learn about challenging industrial and academic applications, for example, multiphysics application in FSI and motor cooling
- Discover the new Ansys Fluent experience, which includes improvements in the end-to-end user experience
- Learn about new technology enhancements, such as Mosaic meshing, expressions, GEKO, PUMA, overset, etc.
- Understand the extra offerings we provide, such as teaching and support materials and student team sponsorships