- This event has passed.
Online Seminar Series exploring the latest innovations in Modal Analysis
VIRTUAL EVENT | 20 APRIL 2021 – 12 MAY 2021 | 2 PM CET/ 8 AM EST
Series of 8 online seminars starting 20th April 2021
The process of modal testing and analysis allows you to study the system dynamics of a structure and to identify root causes of noise and vibration problems. Modal analysis refers to a complete process including acquisition and analysis phases for understanding system dynamics behavior.
A modal testing and analysis approach can help you reduce the noise level emitted by product and assist you in identifying the source of vibrations (such as eliminating component cracking issues). Modal analysis helps to thoroughly understand the nature of your product’s dynamic behavior, you can make system dynamics design decisions that positively affect the development of the product.
You can also use modal testing and analysis results to detect changes or damage in your product so you can take countermeasures.
Join us for an 8-session online masterclass and learn how to address the structural dynamics issues through Modal Testing.
8 Sessions are foreseen for this event.
- Digital Signal Processing & demonstration – April, 20
- Modal Analysis Introduction – Basics of Vibration, Sensors & Instrumentation – April, 22
- Impact Testing with Demonstration – April, 27
- MIMO Testing with Shakers & Demonstration – April, 29
- Modal Analysis with Demonstration – May, 4
- Advanced Modal Analysis – ODS, OMA, Order & Strain based Modal Analysis – May, 6
- Advances in Ground Vibration & Flutter Testing for Aviation Industry – May, 11
- New trends in Modal Analysis, Digital Image Correlation (DIC) – May, 12
During these sessions, participants will learn:
- Principles of Experimental Modal Analysis
- Digital signal processing for modal testing
- Instrumentation, excitation techniques, optimal sensor placement
- Impact & shaker testing
- Advanced Curve fitting techniques
- New techniques & developments in Modal testing & analysis