- This event has passed.
Oil Splash Simulations in Gearbox Using Ansys Fluent
September 14, 2022 @ 2:00 AM - 3:30 AM
This upcoming webinar will demonstrate mid-fidelity to high-fidelity Ansys solutions for predicting oil splash patterns and churning losses in gearboxes using Ansys Fluent.
SEP 14, 2022
2 AM EDT / 7 AM BST / 11:30 AM IST
About this Webinar
Gearbox splash analysis involves two key aspects: techniques to incorporate gear motion and capturing oil-air multiphase flow. This webinar will discuss multiphase modeling strategies and best practices that can benefit gearbox simulations. We’ll review the different options to incorporate gear motion in Ansys Fluent and their pre-processing and setup requirements. We’ll introduce the “Gearbox Flow” application that automates the setup and provides solutions that can drastically reduce the overall turn-around time.
What You Will Learn
- Get a tour of the pre-to-post process to incorporate gear motion using sliding mesh and dynamic mesh techniques
- Learn the best practices on multiphase modeling for gearbox applications
- See the Gearbox Flow in action while automating the pre-to-post process
Who should attend
- R&D engineers / heads / managers
- Design engineers / heads / managers
- Product development engineers / heads / managers
Vishesh Aggarwal, Lead Technical Support Engineer, Ansys