- This event has passed.
March 10, 2020
Join Cadence in Booth 5327 at the Optical Fiber Communication (OFC) Conference to explore how our photonics, RF, IP, and simulation solutions can help you meet your complex design requirements.
The show is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals.
At the booth, you will:
- Learn how to speed up your integrated photonics designs with an electro-optical co-design environment built upon the industry-leading Cadence® Virtuoso® custom IC design platform
- Improve your high-port density networking products for next-generation cloud-scale and telco data centers with the optimal power, performance, and area (PPA) tradeoffs in our 7nm, long-reach 112G PAM-4 SerDes IP
- Discover how to significantly speed analog verification simulation for 5G chipsets and SerDes chips using Spectre® X Simulator, Virtuoso ADE Verifier, and the Cadence Cloud platform
- Achieve low-power, compact 5G handset and radiohead PCB modules with the Cadence Virtuoso RF Solution for co-design of RFIC, package, and module
- Deliver lower cost, higher performance customized SoCs faster with Cadence UltraLink™ D2D PHY IP for die-to-die connectivity in the AI/ML, 5G, cloud computing, and networking markets