- This event has passed.
Leveraging CAD-embedded CFD analysis & design exploration
December 10, 2019
Register For This Seminar
8:45 AM – 3:30 PM US/Eastern
This hands on workshop provides engineers with the opportunity to explore how to use CFD analysis earlier in development with Simcenter FLOEFD, fully CAD-embedded CFD. It also provides the experience of how to evaluate more design variants and scenarios faster by combining CAD-embedded CFD with intuitive, advanced design exploration software.
Democratization of CAE tasks, especially CFD frontloading by enabling mechanical engineers and designers, supports shorter overall development time and product design improvement. Please attend this seminar to learn first-hand, how your team can leverage CAD-embedded CFD for earlier decision making with Simcenter FLOEFD software and easier design exploration and optimization using HEEDS.
Refreshments /Food and Beverages will be provided at each location
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to CAD-embedded CFD
- How to use Simcenter FLOEFD (embedded in Siemens NX, Solid Edge, Creo and CATIA)
- Hand on use of Simcenter FLOEFD for NX
- Example studies: valve pressure drop, heat exchanger thermal design, electronics enclosure cooling and others
- Design exploration tool HEEDS introduction: design better products faster
- How to use HEEDS module for Simcenter FLOEFD for optimization
- Example: optimizing cooling in a power electronics IGBT module
Who Should Attend
- Design engineers
- CAE managers
- Mechanical engineers
- Powertrain engineers
- Electrification engineers
- Mechanical engineering managers