- This event has passed.
April 7 - April 9
APRIL 7, 2021 – APRIL 9, 2021
Date and Time:
7 Apr | 16:00 – 20:00
8 Apr | 8:20 – 21:30
9 Apr | 8:20 – 13:10
Avenue Louise 71
Industry Strategy Symposium Europe (ISS Europe) Moves to April 7-9, 2021
After much consideration and discussion with our European board and committee members, SEMI has decided to postpone the SEMI Europe Industry Strategy Symposium (ISS Europe 2020) to 2021 because of the continuing uncertainty around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) that could potentially impact the health and safety of our members and guests, and the success of the symposium inauguration in Brussels.
We have scheduled ISS Europe 2021 for April 7-9, 2021 at the same venue, the Steigenberger Wiltcher’s in Brussels. SEMI regrets any inconvenience and looks forward to seeing you in Brussels on April 7th next year.
As the world seeks to leverage emerging technologies to establish a new normal, the microelectronics manufacturing and design supply chain will play a critical role. Semiconductors are at the center of the innovative solutions required to develop the Digital Economy and provide a secure and sustainable Digital Future.
ISS Europe 2021 will gather key stakeholders from the public and private sectors to help design a way forward and fast-track a return to high industry growth into 2021 and beyond.
Please feel free to contact Cassandra Melvin, Director of Operations, SEMI Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or concerns.
CFO & Vice President Operations
President, SEMI Europe
Semiconductors are at the center of the innovative solutions required to develop the Digital Economy and provide a secure and sustainable Digital Future. Only by working together in Europe will we develop the technology and applications required to ensure global competitiveness and solutions to pressing global challenges. ISS Europe is the strategic platform to bring together key stakeholders from the public and private sectors to help design a way forward to meet the high growth, but rapidly changing, needs of this vital market.
ISS Europe will highlight the opportunities and challenges that we all face and illustrate how we can build on European talent and capabilities, to develop the technology, products and services needed to meet our collective economic, social and sustainability goals.
The symposium will deliver high value presentations and extensive networking opportunities covering:
- How technology can secure solutions to future global challenges
- How Europe will stimulate strategic progress in key technology areas essential for European competitiveness and security
- The critical importance of partnerships between RTOs, corporations, SMEs, academia and government in creating innovative technology and exploitation ecosystems
- What European and national instruments will be available to support collaborative innovation in the future
- The enormous benefits of working together in collaborative ecosystems enabling European competitiveness and a sustainable society
- How to take full advantage of the talent and diversity across Europe