- This event has passed.
May 22 - May 28
Information about ISCAS 2021 Conference Format and Date
As a result of closely monitoring the current COVID-19 situation, the Organizing Committee decided to run ISCAS 2021 in a hybrid format(both virtual and on-site) for the safety and health of all participants. With the change of the format of conference, the conference schedule has been modified from May 23-26 to May 22-28, 2021. Please note the updated dates of ISCAS 2021.
Virtual events will be held during May 22-28, 2021 through the ISCAS 2021 virtual platform (CONFlux). For those who wish to attend ISCAS 2021 on-site, the on-site events will be held during May 23-26, 2021. On-site events are also broadcasted on CONFlux.
Please note that currently there is a 2-week mandatory quarantine period in an isolated space at your own expense for all travelers entering Korea, before freely attending the ISCAS 2021 event in Daegu, Korea. The restriction may change later. We will keep the traveling rules updates posted.
We appreciate your commitment and interest. We look forward to seeing you and meeting you at ISCAS 2021 either on CONFlux or on-site.
On behalf of ISCAS 2021 Organizing Committee,
Myung Hoon Sunwoo
ISCAS 2021 General Chairs
The IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS) is the flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems (CAS) Society and the world’s premiere networking forum for researchers in the highly active fields of theory, design and implementation of circuits and systems. This is accomplished through technical conference sessions, poster sessions, live demonstration sessions, and publication of conference papers. ISCAS 2021 will be driven by the theme “Smart Technology for an Intelligent Society” aiming to emphasize the potential of the CAS Society to find multidisciplinary solutions for the societal and engineering challenges of our times.
To implement the above vision, this year’s meeting will highlight the following innovation themes
- Artificial Intelligent & Deep Learning
- Smart Systems for Automotive
- Personalized Healthcare Systems
- Brain: Innovation NeuroTechnologies
- Internet of Things
- Big Data Processing
- Intelligent Security Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
- Sustainable Computing and Systems
- Energy-aware Systems and Services
- After 5G and Multi-Gigabit Communications
by collecting contributions in all areas of Circuits and Systems, including but not limited to the following topics
- Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits and Systems
- Communications Circuits and Systems
- Sensory Circuits and Systems
- Nonlinear Systems and Circuit Theory
- Visual Signal Processing and Communications
- Education in Circuits and Systems
- Beyond CMOS: Nanoelectronics and Hybrid Systems Integration
- Digital Integrated Circuits and Systems
- Power and Energy Circuits and Systems
- Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- Neural Networks and Neuromorphic Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Multimedia Systems and Applications