- This event has passed.
IP SoC China 20 September 15th, 2020 A virtual Event
September 15, 2020 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Why IP SoC China 20?
China is the largest and fastest growing semiconductor market in the world and at the same time, the semiconductor world has to face a worldwide fast evolution, never seen before, in terms of new applications (IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Automotive etc.)
The SoC (System on Chip), Asic (Application specific Circuit) and more generally Electronic System designers will be pushed to innovate and provide rapidly the best solutions.
The IP provider community will bring its design skill and expertise acquired over years up to decades as well as its innovation capability.
IP SoC China 20 a virtual event: How to join?
Due to the worldwide pandemics, IP SoC China 20, the 6th edition, will be a virtual event. The speakers will record their presentations and at the start date upon registration you will be able to listen to their talk, at any convenient time for you . You will be able to address any question to the speakers but also participate to live on line Q/A session at the conference day.
Get the best out of a technical event without expenses and schedule conflicts
Listen to the Gurus and best experts in the IP SoC arena
Welcome, IP business & legal
- Welcome, Design & Reuse
- Patent analysis of ISA (certification) for AI in X86, SSipex (Shanghai Silicon IP Exchange)
- IP Provider patent portfolio. Do patents matter?, Design & Reuse
- What can Brite Bring to the SMIC Ecosystem?, Brite Semiconductor (Shanghai) Corporation
- FPGA-assisted IP modeling for SoC architecture exploration, Mirabilis Design Inc.
- Automotive-Qualified IP for Evolving Integrated ADAS Domain Controller SoCs, Synopsys Inc.
- Applied RISC-V with IoT Ecosystem, Nuclei System Technology
- CloudBEAR RISC-V processor IP product line, CloudBEAR, LLC
- Security enclave IP based on RISC-V, Silex Insight
Internet of Things
- NeoPUF Embedded Root of Trust Solution and Chip Anti-clone Applications for AIoT, eMemory Technology Inc.
- Powering the Next-Generation of IoT Devices in 22nm: Fully Integrated Nano-Power & Programmable PMU IP Solution for Wearables and Hearables, Chipus Microelectronics
- High Performance Sensor Hub DSP Architecture for multiple sensors and Edge AI, CEVA D.S.P. Ltd
- Architecting Artificial Intelligence Chips using Network-on-Chip (NoC) Interconnects, ARTERIS IP SAS
- Camera and Display IP for Mobile & Automotive in the Era of AI/5G, Synopsys Inc.
- Allegro’s AL-D3xx Family of Multi Format 8K Video Decoder IP Cores, Allegro DVT
- IP based High Performance Video Transcoding Chip and Open Source Software Solution, VeriSilicon Microelectronics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Networking and Interface IP
- The Evolution of High-Speed SerDes PHY IP for High-Performance Computing & Networking –SoCs, Synopsys Inc.
- Prototyping and Hardware Validation of PCIe 5.0 designs at 32GT/s: Challenges and Solutions, PLDA
- USB4: A Complex Standard that Simplifies the User Experience, Synopsys Inc.
- MIPI PHY in FDSOI Technology, Mixel, Inc.
- Introduction of advanced DDR technology-DDR5/LPDDR5, GDDR6, HBM2E, INNOLINK, Innosilicon Technology Ltd.
And more to come…Share this post via: