- This event has passed.
Introductory machine learning course for beginners, from basics to exercises
Construction of surrogate model using CAE results
Today’s design sites are increasingly required to design competitive products in a short period of time.
On the other hand, the focus on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science is increasing day by day, and by combining these with existing CAE data, there is a possibility that the process can be significantly transformed.
For those who want to start using data, but don’t know what to start with, don’t have an image that is useful in practice, or can’t afford to learn programming from scratch, build a surrogate model using machine learning tools. We will hold a webinar to try out.
We will explain from the basics of machine learning to how to use the tools, and operate the software together during the live broadcast. Participants should install the software on their PC by the day of the event. We look forward to your registration.
* Surrogate model: A method for calculating and predicting phenomena using neural networks instead of numerical simulation (CAE), which is also called a surrogate model.
Machine learning basics (60 minutes)
- About machine learning (mechanism and algorithm)
- Examples of use of data analysis by machine learning and its merits
Data analysis tool introduction and demo (120 minutes)
- Machine learning and predictive analytics tool Altair Knowledge Studio overview
- Hands-on: Predictive analytics using machine learning tools
(A series of work from data preprocessing, feature engineering, learning, and prediction result verification is carried out)
- Hands-on: Automatic model building with AutoML
【 Overview 】
Date: (* The content is the same for all dates)
December 9, 2021 (Thursday) 14: 00-17: 00 Capacity has been reached
January 14, 2022 (Friday) 14: 00-17: 00
February 9, 2022 (Wednesday) 14: 00- 17:00
Venue: online (to be held the day before will be sent to participate for URL)
Target: If you want to try to analysis by the surrogate model of the building and machine learning tools, who are considering the introduction of
constant members: each time 20 people
Fee: Free * Pre-registration required
* Please note that competitors and other companies in the same industry may not be able to participate.
[Request before the event]
This webinar is a software experience seminar. The data to be used, the installer, and the license authentication method will be notified to the applicant by e-mail. Please prepare to download and install Knowledge Studio by the day of the event.
Altair Altair is a global provider of software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC), and data analytics. We provide technology for customers in a wide variety of industries to create a sustainable future and empower them in a connected world.