- This event has passed.
International Microwave Symposium
June 7 - June 10
In-Person Event: 7-10 June 2021, Atlanta, GA
Virtual Event: 20-25 June 2021
IMS2021 GENERAL CHAIRS’ WELCOME
We look forward to welcoming you to IMS2021 in Atlanta, GA, 7-10 June 2021. Come explore the latest and greatest when it comes to communications, aerospace, automotive, IoT, THz and other emerging technologies. IMS2021 is the centerpiece of Microwave Week, comprised of three conferences including the RFIC Symposium (www.rfic-ieee.org) and the ARFTG Conference (www.arftg.org) as well as a large commercial exhibition.
This year’s event will be centered around the theme of “Connecting for a Smarter, Safer World.” and will feature both in person and virtual events.
IMS2021 offers something for everyone, including the following:
- Technical Program – Oral / Poster Sessions, Workshops, Technical Lectures, and Panel and Rump Sessions
- World’s largest RF and microwave commercial exhibition
- Connected Future Summit (formerly 5G Summit) showcasing the next- generation wireless technologies for mobility, V2X and IoT
- Exhibitor workshops and microwave application seminars featuring presentations by the preeminent technologists from our exhibitors, explaining the technology behind their products
- Competitions for Best Industry Paper, Advanced Practices Paper, Student Paper Award, Three Minute Thesis (3MT) and Student Design Competitions.
- Project Connect for underrepresented minority engineering students, and the Ph.D. Student Initiative for new students
- Networking events for Amateur Radio (HAM) enthusiasts, Women in Engineering (WIE)/Women in Microwaves (WIM), and Young Professionals (YP)
- New technical areas on RF to mm-wave physical
- Automotive Pavilion
We look forward to hosting you in Atlanta, GA and the Virtual Environment!
Steve Kenney and John Papapolymerou
IMS2021 General Chairs