- This event has passed.
Increase your durability engineering insight by deploying measurement campaigns in extreme environments
LIVE WEBINAR | 06 APRIL 2021 | 2 SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Save development time and money for your heavy equipment machinery with ruggedized, flexible and multi-physics data acquisition system
Real-world load data acquisition on agricultural, construction and mining equipment is essential for both virtual and physical machine performance validation and verification, to produce reliable machines. Field test conditions are amongst the hardest you can encounter, such as extreme temperatures, moisture, mud and dust, and high shock and vibration levels that pose challenges on any equipment. With pressure on deadlines, you need to speed up the measurement campaign by optimizing operational processes from start to end.
During this live webinar session, our speaker Şafak Has will walk you through a newly-released ruggedized and multi-physics data acquisition system. You will learn the benefits of using our new technology to:
- Capture as many physical phenomena as possible at the same time
- Connect from any location (desk, ground or remote network) on any device.
- Enjoy high quality engineering insights from acquired loads
- Speed up your instrumentation process
- More test runs and faster data validation on the track