- This event has passed.
Improving the throughput of volume scan diagnosis by 10X using dynamic partitioning
December 10, 2019
Register For This Web Seminar
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM US/Pacific
Learn how to achieve efficient utilization of hardware resources for volume scan diagnosis. This webinar presentation will be conducted by an expert in design-for-test and automated test pattern generation.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The rubrics of scan diagnosis
- How scan diagnosis is being used for yield analysis and to guide failure analysis
- How volume scan diagnosis data is being used to construct defect paretos
- How new technology can make efficient use of hardware resources to enable faster availability of this data.
What You Will Learn
- Scan test basics
- Scan diagnosis
- Defect pareto creation using volume scan diagnosis
- Efficient utilization of hardware resources for volume scan diagnosis.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Jayant D’Souza is the technical product manager for silicon learning products in the Silicon Test Solutions Group at Mentor Graphics. He has about 15 years of experience in the design-for-test (DFT), automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), scan diagnosis and yield learning areas. He is currently focused on the application of DFT and scan on defect diagnosis and yield learning. Jayant holds an MSEE degree from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (USA).