- This event has passed.
IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Conference
June 6 - June 7
Launched in 2014, the mission of the IEEE Women in Engineering International Leadership Conference (IEEE WIE ILC) is to inspire, engage, and advance women in technology, whether in industry, academia, or government. The vision for the conference is to provide attendees with the opportunity to create communities that fuel innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support through highly interactive sessions designed to foster discussion and collaboration. IEEE WIE ILC focuses on providing leading-edge professional development for mid-level and senior-level women. Our objectives are to 1) provide relevant professional, leadership development content through sessions, workshops, keynotes, and creative and innovative methods; 2) provide opportunities for individuals to be connected with companies for recruiting, mentoring, and networking; 3) provide peer-to-peer networking and mentoring opportunities; and 4) continually iterate and innovate on the event, in order to deliver inclusive, interesting, engaging, and exciting opportunities for participants.
IEEE WIE ILC consistently has attendees from nearly 50 countries, with greater than 90% professional attendees with more than 2 years experience. IEEE WIE ILC partner funds support over 80 change-maker, volunteer grants for students, graduate students and young professionals from around the world.
2022 IEEE WIE ILC continues the evolution of the conference. With the ongoing pandemic, IEEE WIE ILC plans to be hybrid with both virtual and in-person attendance options. The in-person conference will be held 6-7 June 2022, at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, USA. While we are excited to see our attendees in-person again, we understand that many people still feel virtual conferences are safer.
Here are several of the benefits of partnership:
- With a focus on mid-to-senior technology professionals, IEEE WIE ILC brings together STEM leaders from around the world interested in advancing women leaders.
- IEEE WIE ILC provides an incredible opportunity for your organization to develop your technical staff, recruit professionals and support women in engineering and technology.
- Our hybrid format provides two different interactive formats to meet our attendees, provide them technology demonstrations, and advertise jobs.
- For the virtual attendees, partners can talk confidentially to attendees, enhancing recruiting opportunities.
- For the in-person conference, we will specifically be focusing on driving attendees into the Exhibits Hall for breaks and events to encourage attendees to visit the booths.
- Exhibiting organizations have the ability to showcase their leading-edge technology, including technology demonstrations during breaks.
- Prominent industry leader presentations will inspire IEEE WIE ILC attendees, who will have the opportunity to create communities that fuel innovation, facilitate knowledge sharing and provide support.
Sign up today for one of the many opportunities or contact us to discuss a package customized to your company’s needs!