- This event has passed.
How Upfront Rapid Design Exploration Minimizes Prototyping
December 4, 2019 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
December 4, 2019
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM (EST)
ANSYS Discovery is empowering engineers, and especially designers, to avoid unnecessary prototyping through interactive design exploration. In recent years, manufacturing organizations have been identifying methods to democratize prototyping, specifically using additive technology, to minimize costs and choose the best designs. In this webinar, we’ll introduce you to ANSYS Discovery for upfront design exploration, and demonstrate how its additive prep features can be used across multiple industries.
What you will learn:
- How designer-level tools can provide engineers with upfront guidance to make better design decisions
- Why rapid design exploration is a fundamental step in the manufacturing process
- How to manipulate imported geometry, whether provided by suppliers or internal teams
- How to eliminate your prototyping problems upfront, and iterate quickly through simulation-led design
Who should attend?
- Designers and design engineers working in the modeling environment doing conceptual or detailed design
- Engineering teams who lack simulation expertise, or who are outsourcing simulation to obtain quick iteration results
- Mechanical engineers or product development managers looking to explore fast iterations to provide an analyst with a narrow range of designs