- This event has passed.
How Ansys Simulation Enables Cutting Edge Wind Technology Development
Wind energy is considered an important part of the global renewable energy strategy. Therefore, it is imperative that the development of these technologies matches the speed at which they are needed.
Join Ansys and our customers as we explore how a simulation led approach enables the rapid development of their products in an industrial context.
The session will consist of presentations from current Ansys Customers and Ansys Subject Matter Experts covering the following topics:
- Wind Farm Development
- Blade Analysis
- Pile Design
- Digital Twin
Online seminar speakers:
- Prith Banerjee, Chief Technology Officer, Ansys
- Dr Peter Greaves, Research Structural Engineer, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult
- Paul Housley, Technical Analysis Team Leader, SSE Renewables
- Kashif Kamran Toor, Vattenfall
- Ed Carman, Senior Application Engineer, Ansys