- This event has passed.
High Fidelity Hex Mesh Generation for Non-Trivial Geometries
May 28, 2020 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
May 28, 2020
11:30 AM (IST)
In this webinar, we will explore how the interactive geometry and mesh generation capabilities of Ansys SpaceClaim meshing help to generate structured hexahedral mesh for non-trivial geometries. With its seamless connectivity to Ansys Mechanical and Ansys Fluent, you can reduce the turnaround time for simulations considerably. Hex meshes have better “numerical” efficiency as well as a “computational” efficiency factor.
- Using blocking techniques to eliminate defeaturing of the geometry to a large extent
- Autoblocking options to get quick hex mesh generation
- Targeted capabilities to generate a detailed mesh
- Advanced and powerful capabilities to automate repetitive mesh generation tasks
- Hex mesh helps in improving productivity as it gives faster convergence with accurate results.
- It is easy to control the spacing, inflation ratio and the geometric parameters and to align the normal face elements to the flow lines.
- Critical features of the geometry can be captured with hex mesh precisely with inflated shapes.
- Using hex mesh, the total cell count can be kept low without compromising the quality of results.