- This event has passed.
Global Automotive Safety and Security Online 2021
November 30, 2021
- Simple steps to automotive software compliance
- Make your compliance process easier, less error-prone, and more cost-effective
- Giving an overview of autonomous system safety, highlighting key issues to be solved in the coming months
- Noting any significant safety, security or SOTIF developments on the horizon in different markets and noting any challenges or opportunities within
- Establishing where the leading companies are working, and giving case studies of how problems might be solved, and success is shared
- Highlighting significant issues being faced right now, related to safety and legislation, and looking at how these might be addressed
SIMPLE STEPS TO AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE COMPLIANCE
Make Your Compliance Process Easier, Less Error-Prone, and More Cost-Effective
When it comes to automotive software, safety for everyone on the road is paramount. That is why compliance with functional safety and industry coding standards is not only critical but required. However, compliance can be a challenging and time-consuming process.
Yet, with the right tools and best practices, you can ensure, enforce, and verify compliance at every stage of development. Join our panel of automotive software development experts to learn how to efficiently ensure automotive software compliance.
During this webinar, our automotive software development team will explain:
> How to ensure compliance is enforced throughout the development process.
> How to comply with key automotive coding standards and guidelines, including ISO 26262 and MISRA.
> What software development tools make your compliance process easier and more efficient.
> How to improve collaboration and accelerate teams without sacrificing software quality.
If you’re interested in making your automotive software compliance process easier, less error-prone, and more cost-effective, join this presentation led by Perforce.
Steve Howard, Product Evangelist for Static Code Analysis & SAST Tools, Perforce
NAVIGATING THROUGH STANDARDS COMPLEXITY: A SIDE BY SIDE STANDARDS COMPARISON AND OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS OF ISO 26262 AND SOTIF
Eduard Dojan, Senior Automotive Safety & Security Expert, SGS-TÜV Saar GmbH
Martin Stock, Senior Safety Expert, Trainer ISO 26262 & ISO 21448, SOTIF-Expert, SGS-TÜV Saar GmbH
10:40AM – 11:30AM US ET
Moderator: Riccardo Vincelli, Director, Functional Safety Competence Center, Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH
Rushabh Shah, Functional Safety Engineer, Mercedes-AMG GmbH
Catalin Stefan Ionescu, Senior Systems Safety Engineer, Continental Automotive
11:30AM – 12:00PM US ET
HOW TO ACHIEVE ISO 26262 COMPLIANCE SUCCESS
Karthik Veluswany, Lead Functional Safety Engineer, Lotus Cars
Alishba Jan, Managing Editor, Automotive IQ