- This event has passed.
Getting Started with ANSYS RedHawk-SC
March 30, 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
March 30, 2020 – March 31, 2020
9:30 AM – 4:30 PM (PDT)
2645 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Join us for a free 2-day hands-on workshop where you will learn how to perform on chip static and dynamic voltage drop analysis, electromigration, design weakness and hot spot analysis using ANSYS RedHawk-SC. We will review:
- Introduction to platform and architecture
- Solving design EM/IR design challenges using RedHawk-SC
- Design input requirement extraction and power analysis steps
- Static, Dynamic Vectorless/VCD analysis, powerEM
- Use of GUI to view heat maps, query results and debug issues.
By registering, you are automatically signed up for both Monday 03/30 and Tuesday 03/31.
Please register early to reserve your seat, as seats are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Lunch will be provided on both days.Share this post via: