- This event has passed.
Getting Started with ANSYS PowerArtist
November 20, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
November 20, 2019
9:30 AM – 4:30 PM (PDT)
2645 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA 95134
Join us for a free hands-on workshop to learn how to analyze, debug and reduce power early during RTL design phase using the industry-leading comprehensive RTL power solution, ANSYS PowerArtist. We will review:
- RTL Design-for-Power Methodology and basics of power calculation
- Performing RTL power analysis to get reliable power estimates that model physical effects
- Finding power bugs and hotspots using interactive visual debug and Tcl-based database queries
- Performing clock, memory and datapath RTL power reduction using power efficiency metrics and targeted RTL techniques
- Performing power profiling of real application activity scenarios to identify power-critical cycles
- Tracking power and power efficiency metrics via regressions
Please register early to reserve your seat, as seats are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Lunch will be provided.