- This event has passed.
September 30, 2019
What does DevOps really mean for your business? What impact can it have within your cloud migration process? How can your enterprise overcome regulatory constrains at the time of implementing agile methodologies? fin:CODE USA brings under the same roof a wide range of DevOps stakeholders representing the whole financial services ecosystem. Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies, tools, and leadership principles and how they will influence the entire value chain within a number of financial sub-industries including banking, insurance, consumer finance or wealth management.
- September 30 – October 1, 2019
- San Diego, CA
Key Topics that will be covered in 2019 – 10 Reasons to Attend
- DevOps – Impacting customer experience, productivity, costs & profitability, speed & application delivery by using Continuous Delivery
- GitOps & Kubernetes – Ensuring best practices for cloud native deployment, management and monitoring
- Organisational Cultural Change – Scale DevOps at an enterprise level by addressing barriers to cultural change
- Continuous Deployment – Keeping up your documentation process along with the pace of deployments
- Microservices & Containers – Improved scalability and better fault isolation
- Cloud, Edge, Serverless Computing – How is DevOps playing a key role in cloud migration and application scalability
- DevSecOps – How to make DevOps and Security run in the same sprint
- Automation/Testing – From Unit and integration tests to functional testing
- APIs – Leveraging an API strategy with DevOps
- AI & Machine Learning – Hype or Truth? The democratisation of Artificial Intelligence for DevOps
And overall… Be part of the only DevOps Event for the financial industry!