- This event has passed.
Faster, Real-time & Interactive Cable & Wiring Harness Documentation Webinar
June 11, 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AMFREE
Join this webinar to learn a faster method to automatically create cable and wire harness documentation for the automotive & aerospace industry to reduce errors and costs in development, manufacture and maintenance.
This is crucial in today’s complex systems with configuration variability and constant design changes compared to today’s static PDF manuals.
Beat the time crunch and rising costs involved with regulatory compliance, end-of-line testing, in-service repair, maintenance and upgrades.
What you will learn:
- Easily upload CAD/proprietary data and automatically generate variant-specific schematics to quickly visualize cable & wire harness electrical circuits.
- Perform google-like searches to easily locate and debug electrical issues.
- Simplify extraction of specific system information from a model database with an efficient live search system.
- Switch quickly between different schematic views or navigate incrementally to pinpoint error sources easily.
- Share schematic data in real time with manufacturing, service departments and the supply chain via a web browser
- How smart system visualization technology accelerates automotive & aerospace design, manufacturing and after-sales service.
Who should attend:
- Wiring harness engineers/managers
- Cable design engineers/managers
- Wiring harness/cable technical publishers
- After sales service engineers/managers
- System Engineers