- This event has passed.
Enhance Your Knowledge: Tips and Tricks for CFD Meshing
June 2 @ 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
June 2, 2020
11:30 AM (IST)
Accuracy and solution time are two of the most critical concerns in computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation, and both greatly depend on the characteristics of the mesh. Different types of meshing elements are needed to deliver optimal performance in resolving unique geometries and flow regimes.
Ansys is addressing this concern with the introduction of Mosaic mesh technology, which automatically connects different types of meshes with general polyhedral elements. New mesh-connecting technology has the potential to deliver exciting new combinations of meshing elements that will help meet the challenges of increasing part complexity and accuracy requirements for years to come.
In this webinar, you will learn tips and tricks for CFD meshing that are useful for generating complex geometry meshing, conjugate heat transfer (CHT) meshing, etc.
- CFD meshing workflow for CHT
- CFD meshing tips and tricks to generate good quality mesh and geometry features capture
- Volume meshing — parallel computing
- New CFD meshing workflow helps improve productivity, delivering faster convergence with accurate results.
- New meshing technique helps to optimize total mesh count without compromising the quality of results.
Vivek serves as a lead application engineer and has been working with Ansys for 13 years. He holds a master’s degree in thermal and fluids engineering. He works with all major customers across India to deliver designer simulation tools for design exploration and optimization, and best practices for pre-processing. He also works closely with global technical and product development teams to share global practices, and customize Ansys products to meet client requirements.
Who should attend
- This session will be helpful for advanced users who spend a significant amount of time to generate detailed meshes.
- CFD engineers and managers.