- This event has passed.
CFD Is Not Just for Fluids
November 6, 2019 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) may sound intimidating, especially if you don’t have any simulation experience. ANSYS Discovery makes it easy and interactive. And CFD is not just for fluids, despite the name. In this webinar we will explore how CFD applies to airflow, thermal and structural analyses.
Join us, as we introduce CFD to those who might know what it is, but don’t really know how it’s used.
From this webinar, you will learn:
- TWhy CFD can be used in more cases than you think
- How minimal inputs will give you a viable result
- How to set up a problem and interpret the data
- Why ANSYS Discovery is called “interactive” simulation — not just simulation
Who should attend?
- Designers and design engineers working in the modeling environment doing conceptual or detailed design
- Engineering teams who lack simulation expertise, or who are outsourcing simulation to obtain quick iteration results
- Mechanical engineers or product development managers looking to explore fast iterations to provide an analyst with a narrow range of designs