- This event has passed.
Cadence Connect: Boston – A Digital Event
October 13, 2020
October 13, 2020
Tell Your Story
With tightening schedules and growing design complexities, new challenges are ever emerging. Take this opportunity to showcase your expertise and offer tips to address these complexities and challenges. CadenceCONNECT Boston features peer presentations on topics such as high performance, low power, and advanced node, and their applications in market segments including AI, aerospace and defense, automotive, networking, and 5G. Submit your abstract for consideration today!
Given the current global situation, we have decided well in advance that CadenceCONNECT Boston will be a digital event. As with the in-person events of the past, expert to expert interaction will be enabled through the platform both as Q&A sessions after presentations, Cadence technology demonstrations, and other virtual discussions.
Call for Presentations opened
March 20, 2020
Call for Presentations EXTENDED
July 31, 2020
August 18, 2020
Draft presentations due
September 1, 2020
Final presentation due
September 29, 2020
Hot Topics for 2020
- Mastering advanced-node design challenges
- Addressing automotive design and verification requirements
- AI design challenges and considerations
- Networking challenges from IoT to 5G
- Design and verification in the cloud
- Analog/mixed-signal SoC verification
- RFIC and RF module design
- Advanced-packaging and cross-platform solutions
- Managing your PCB-critical signal return paths
- Silicon photonics
- Verification of Embedded Systems
- Design and Verification of processor-based designs
- Prepare your abstract for a 30-minute session, including Q&A.
- 2,500-character limit (including spaces).
Virtual audience – We will work with you for either recording your presentation before the event or presenting live on our virtual conference platform. In either case, your live participation for Q&A will be required.
Should you have any questions about abstract submissions, please email CONNECTBoston@cadence.com