- This event has passed.
CAASE20: Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering | Presented by NAFEMS and Digital Engineering
Over the past several weeks, NAFEMS and Digital Engineering Magazine have explored numerous scenarios and options with the safety and best interests of our community in mind. We came to the decision to bring CAASE20 “online.” Many of us are dealing with a significant amount of uncertainty at the present time, and we wanted to take the decision to travel (or not travel) off the shoulders of our CAASE20 participants. Our hope is that transforming CAASE20 into a Virtual Conference will create a safe and robust alternative for bringing together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies to share relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues. Based on the preliminary discussions we’ve had, the community is extremely excited by this decision and support has been overwhelmingly positive. We will have more information to share on this page in the coming days and weeks, but if you have any urgent questions or concerns, please email us.
Matthew Ladzinski, VP, Americas, NAFEMS
NAFEMS Americas and Digital Engineering (DE) are teaming up (once again) to present CAASE, the (now Virtual) Conference on Advancing Analysis & Simulation in Engineering, on June 16-18!
CAASE20 will bring together the leading visionaries, developers, and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes, and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
This conference will cover a wide range of topics, addressing every aspect of engineering analysis and simulation during a virtual 2.5-day program. The four key themes this conference will address:
- Driving the Design of Physical Systems, Components & Products
- Implementing Simulation Governance & Democratization
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies & Challenges
Over the coming weeks and months, we will be announcing additional important conference information. In the meantime, please use the menu on the right to explore items including venue, conference registration, sponsorship opportunities, and more.