- This event has passed.
AWE USA 2022
June 1, 2022 - June 3, 2022
AWE USA 2022 | Jun 1-3, 2022
Santa Clara | CALIFORNIA
Since 2010 over 5000 companies and 60,000 professionals have trusted AWE to connect, learn and grow their business in the XR ecosystem.
Join this inspiring community of XR professionals that brings together:
- End-users and solution providers,
- Investors and startups,
- Brands and creators and developers,
- Job seekers and recruiters
The AWE community now operates online and offline around the world 365 days a year:
- A series of major conferences and exhibitions (USA, EU, Asia) featuring the leading XR companies and speakers and the best networking in XR
- Year round online mini events and meetups in 25+ cities on awe.live – an always on platform for the XR community to keep the industry growing every day of the year
- Academy classes and workshops with the best instructors from the XR community – to upskill the XR community
- Resources for the XR industry: News digest, talks and demos, Jobs in XR, enterprise research, and events listings
- XR industry’s most prestigious and long standing awards competition – The Auggie Awards
The HQ for everything Spatial Computing including: Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR) and enabling technologies such as Artificial Intelligence-AI, bio-interfaces, haptics, 5G, streaming and more).
Brief History of AWE
AWE was first organized in 2010 by augmentereality.org and the primary mission was to accelerate the adoption of augmented reality by bringing together the industry: developers, creators, founders, product leads, C-level executives, enthusiasts, media and analysts.
The first AWE event started with only 300 attendees and a handful of exhibitors. Today, AWE events have grown to thousands of attendees from around the world, hundreds of sponsors and exhibitors and an extensive network of professionals in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and other immersive technologies.
In 2015 the first AWE ASIA event was organized, in 2016 the first AWE Europe event was held in Germany, and AWE Tel Aviv followed in 2018. AWE also introduced its long running ‘AWE Nite’ series and chapters have since been created in 8 countries and 19 cities around the world.
AWE’s annual Auggie Awards continue to be the most recognized AR & VR industry awards in the world since they began in 2010, and today continue to showcase the best solutions and innovations in Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality.
Over the past decade, AWE has become the most valuable AR/VR global community, always striving to help its members learn and connect, whilst facilitating new business opportunities.
The AWE Council
The AWE Advisory Council comprises industry luminaries, thought leaders and influencers who share AWE’s aspiration of seeing XR enter the mainstream and become an essential part of our lives and work. AWE harnesses the Council’s depth and expertise in XR to curate the most important and influential people, products and ideas shaping the Spatial Computing industry and form a strong, inclusive and positive force for the future of humanity. Learn more about the council.